Hi. You were directed to this funding page from one of the following operational legs supporting this economic research:
- M.I.N.D.S. Support
- The New Income Expansion and Prosperity Project
- Income Reengineering Business Development Network (IRBDN)
- Income Reengineering blog
We appreciate you supporting this economic research. You are funding M.I.N.D.S., the orginator of this economic research and who also serves as the management hub for operations.
Here are a few key points regarding this funding model:
- Crowdfunding comes in many different forms. This is a subscription-supported crowdfunding model administered by the Multiple Income Networking and Development Services (M.I.N.D.S.) operational leg;;
- We encourage you to support this economic research by subscribing to the M.I.N.D.S. Newsletter at $10/month. The newsletter will be delivered to your email monthly.
- This newsletter will offer you continuous and ongoing updates associated with the growth and expansion of the economic research campaign, as well as other educational and conceptual support content.
- This way, after your initial subscription, you can monitor and evaluate operations real-time monthly and decide if you want to continue your subscription or support month after month.
- Of course, we use the proceeds to build out and maintain the online infrastructure and the research support team.
- For clarification, this is not a traditional tax-deductible non-profit donation. M.I.N.D.S. is a for-profit LLC. Therefore, tax-deductibility does not apply;
- Now, our tax-deductible donation crowdfunding models kick in when we launch the Empower the Crowd First Crowdfunding System (ECFCS) in Prelaunch, phase II where you can donate a percentage of what you earn in this system.
To subscribe to the newsletter, your first step is to register with your name and email address so we know where to send your monthly newsletters. After you register, the system will direct you to the subscription page. Again, we appreciate your support.
|Home|About Us|Research|Operational|Support Research|Contact